Returns Policy and Procedure
Please email: email@example.com and detail the goods you wish to return, reason and your telephone number. You will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the best way to proceed.
If you’ve received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for a full refund or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- The goods are returned in a brand new and unused condition.
- You inform us via email (address below) of your wish to cancel within seven working days, starting the day after delivery.
- The ordered goods are not made or modified to your specification or clearly personalised.
- You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. You will be given the address after you contact us.
- Goods must be returned within 21 days. You are responsible for returning the goods with original packaging.
If returned goods are refused by Stroud Women’s Refuge because the above criteria is not met, you will be asked to pay for the return carriage back to you.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
At Stroud Women’s Refuge, should you experience a problem i.e. faulty or damaged goods, an exchange or refund will be offered if the goods do not comply with the Sale of Goods Acts 1995 (UK).
We reserve the right to establish proof of purchase and to send the product for testing before proceeding with any refund, repair or exchange.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
To reduce fraudulent use of customer credit cards, all orders are accepted at our discretion and are subject to various security checks. In most cases, we will ship to any convenient address, but we reserve the right to decline your order if we believe this represents a security risk.
We are not obliged to supply the goods until we have confirmed your order and are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item ordered we will inform you as soon as possible.
All prices are in pounds sterling.